Sunday, September 25, 2016

Spotlight Feature

Hello friends!
A big thank-you for participating our "Spray, Mist and Splatter" Challenge. I was amazed at the number of entries (99!). Seriously, I thought that a challenge like this might not be too popular and it just might be cricket and me... LOL. The main thing is that we were challenged to step outside of our comfort zone to create something different, right?

Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Favorites.
 ( in no particular order)

1. #8 Maura

2. #21 Diana K

3. #38 Hannellie

4. #47 Cecilia's Card

5. #50 Leigh Penner

6. #56 Ashwini

7. #71 Anni

8. #74 Nadini

9. # 81 Maria F. 

10. #92 Dana 
 I must applaud the Top 10 favorites as each one is beautifully conceptualized and executed.
The details are perfect even down to each droplets of colors and splatter!

Please grab your winner's badge and proudly display!
Among the Top 10 Favorites, a random winner is picked and will receive a $50 gift card from the awesome Lindy's Gang.

http://www.lindystampgang.com/
(Drum roll please)

$50 gift card from Lindy's Stamp Gang store goes to....

10 #92 Dana 

Congratulations, Dana, please claim your prize by midnight EST. Sept. 30th, or another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked for the prize. E-mail me at becr8ive2@gmail.com The following are our Honorable Mentions and you should check them out!

#12 Dawn's World 
#18 Cards by Maaike
#27 Melissa 
#36 Tenia Nelson
#41 Sue
#46 Lynda Pleckan 
#55 Michelle Lupton
#60 Out of Africa 
#61 Julia Alterman
#97 Susanne V.

Congratulations to all the winners. I truly appreciate your participation and I hope that with each new challenge, we can continue to share our love in stamping/card-making.  

I look forward to starting next month's challenge.
 It's going to be a fun one ( I know I said that very time...but it's true!)
See you on Oct. 1st!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 When you purchase through this link, you are helping to fund this challenge.
Thank you!

14 comments:

Greta said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Dawn Turley said...

Congrats to the winners and a big thanks for my Honorable Mention.

Melissa L. said...

Congratulations to the Top Ten - well deserved for your beautiful and unique cards. Thanks for the HM, Virgina!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Wow! Thank you for the Top Ten! Congrats to all the other ladies!!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Awesome cards, everyone!! Congrats to all the winners and the honorable mentions!! And thank you so much for my place in the top 10 too!!

Cindy C. said...

Spectacular cards!!! Congrats to all!

Maura R said...

Wow, I have never gotten in your top 10 before, Virginia!! What a great surprise! Thanks for the great challenge and for sharing your talent with all of us in your blog! I always look forward to seeing what you are up to!

conil said...

Congratulations to all the Top 10ers. Well-deserved.

Sue said...

Thank you so much for the HM! Congrats to all the winners x

Susanne Vargas said...

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you very much for picking my card as one of the HM!

maria f. said...

What a lineup! It was a great challenge theme. Thanks for picking my card too. The gallery was awesome.

Hannelie said...

Thank you so much for the recognition Virginia!
Much appreciated!

Kara Lynne said...

So much gorgeous inspiration! These cards all make me want to get out the spray!

Dana said...

Fabulous top 10 cards!! Thanks so much for picking my card and thank you for the win!!! Email has been sent!!